Are you a Landlord looking to Rent, Manage or Sell your Property?
Whether you need help renting your property furnished or unfurnished, short-term or long-term, learn more about our Furnished Property Rental Program or Unfurnished Property Leasing Program.
Is managing the day-to-day business of your rental what you need? Then learn more about our Property Management Services.
Maintenance, House Cleaning and Home Staging
AMSI’s own Maintenance, House Cleaning and Home Staging team will help you to make your home ready for a move in.
Selling a Home
Are you considering selling a home? Then learn more about Selling a Home.
Are you Looking for a Place to Rent or Buy?
We will help you find the perfect place you can call home, whether you are looking for a furnished short-term rental, want to rent a place, are relocating or want to buy a home.
Short-Term Furnished Rentals
Buying a Home
For more information about AMSI real estate services in San Francisco Bay Area or San Diego visit our website at www.amsires.com
Property Manager of the Year (500-Plus Units): Nathan Murdock, AMSI
by Heather Boerner, SFAA
As head of the property management division for AMSI, Nathan Murdock has served small and large property owners for 11 years. In that time, he’s learned the attention to detail that allows him to follow up on any request, no matter how small, and learned the best way to serve property owners’ interests. “Property owners rely on me more than ever in this economy to look after their best interests, keep expenses low and maintain efficient rent collection so that cash flow remains steady during this slow economy,” he says. “I am most proud of my dedication to service the property owner’s best interest.”
This is Murdock’s first Trophy win, and the honor means a lot to him. “I feel truly honored to win this award from such a well-respected industry organization as the SFAA,” says Murdock, who keeps his award on his desk so all his clients and colleagues can see it. “I look forward to throwing my name into the ring again next year. I am always thrilled to be involved in San Francisco Apartment Association events.”
Learn more about the AMSI Property Management Services.
Visit Nathan’s website to learn more about him!
Follow Nathan on Twitter
Benefits of Property Management
Since managing a property can be time consuming, one of the biggest benefits for you will be that you have more time and less stress. Investing in a property manager does not only benefit you personally, but can help you to maximize your investment property income.
When it comes to property management it is important that you work with a competent and trustworthy property manager, to add value to your investment.
AMSI’s Property Manager Nathan Murdock, SFAA (San Francisco Apartment Association) Property Manager of the year 2010, says that within the 12 years of managing properties it is important to build a good relationship with the tenant and involve the landlord with the ongoing management of the property.
While AMSI’s property management team is managing your property, our unique and sophisticated online technology allows you to stay connected and be involved with the ongoing management of your property.
Meanwhile our tenant relations department takes care of your tenants needs.
What a good property manager will keep up for you:
- Monthly rent collection, implement annual increases as permitted by law and issue 2-day notices to pay or quit when required.
- 24/7 emergency service, your tenants call us and not you if they have a question or need help
- Monthly and annual income and expense statements will be issued and can be retained for year-end tax purposes
- Repair and maintenance, our maintenance team takes over maintenance requests. Learn more about our Property Maintenance Services
- Disbursements and bill paying, regularly scheduled payables such as mortgage payments, insurance utilities and home owner’s fees
- Round the clock services, view 24/7 reservations, marketing efforts, financial statements and invoices for maintenance work orders
- Tenant relations, a good relationship to our customers, your tenant, is our interest, therefore your tenant relations associate will be your tenant’s main contact person
- Rent increases will be performed according to the terms of the residential lease agreement
- Property inspections, an annual and departure inspection will be performed to check on the condition of the property
- Document management, all correspondence will be maintained by AMSI and are available upon request
Visit our website and learn more about Property Management Services.