Wondering why it’s better to work with a professional Property Leasing Professional to rent out your place?
When it comes to property leasing many landlords try to find tenants themselves instead of hiring a leasing specialist. They price their rental based on the price they think their property is worth. Without having any experience of the rental market, they take some pictures and write a short property description themselves to market their property.
The advantage these landlords see is that they do not have to pay a leasing agent’s fee. But what they fail to realize is that wrong pricing and marketing efforts often cause landlords to lose income due to property vacancy time. Furthermore the lack of ability to professionally screen an applicant might result in poor quality tenants.
Property leasing services
Working with a professional leasing agent could prevent landlords from long property vacancy time or renting to unqualified tenants.
- Property analysis, representatives perform an on-site market value assessment based on many variables to determine a rent price
- Property marketing, target marketing and advertising with digital photos and property description on numerous rental websites, company website, social media and to existing clientele.
- Applicant screening, contacting current and former landlords, procure an extensive credit check on each applicant and do an income or employer’s verification
- Lease execution and negotiation
The landlord will retain the final decision in approving the tenant. A leasing agent will frequently update the landlord on the status of its rental property or prospective applicants, and what marketing strategies are being developed and used to fill any vacancy, and secure a qualified tenant.
Benefits of hiring a property leasing specialist
- Licensed and experienced professional agent with an extensive affiliate network
- Professional advertising with experienced marketing strategies
- Intensive applicant screening to find qualified tenants
- Up to date with the rental market, trends and laws
- A real estate professional will help you understand the local and state rental laws
- Compliance with all equal housing laws
- Professional lease execution and negotiation
- Tax deductible leasing fee
- Electronic signature services
- Property is being marketed and advertised at not cost
- Leasing fee paid once the property owner agrees to accept a tenant
- More personal time; leasing agent will take all calls, arrange appointments and showings
- Owner favorable lease
Do you want to learn more about the property leasing program? Then read here http://www.amsires.com
Get to know our staff and search for your AMSI leasing agent.